Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All it takes...

This is all it took for the kids to miss 2 days of school a couple weeks ago. The kids had a blast--they had only been back to school for 2 days after the Christmas break and they were home again. They said it was awesome because the teachers didn't even have a chance to assign any real work.

(I made Nick's hat and my hat--go me.)


5 comments:

Christie said...

Your hat is SOOO cute! you look really good in hats... they make your eyes pop! Cute

Anne Osman said...

Wasn't it great? My kids loved it, too. Having been stationed at Fort Drum, NY I found it pretty funny to have schools closed because of so little snow.

snapie said...

I so needed those extra days! Love the hats. I am doing so good with my scarf thingy you'll be so proud of your student:)

Rozanne said...

You are SO crafty! I love your hat! Periwinkle is one of my favorite colors and the colors look great on you with your eyes. I loved the extra days off too. I got to sleep in a little.

Anonymous said...

So hook a SIL up with a cute hate! I live somewhere colder than you!