
A very good friend of mine kind of encouraged me in my craziness this Halloween. I blogged about wanting to be Cinderella when I was little and let's just say she made it happen. The reason for the title is because this same friend had me over for lunch last week and served the best food ever! She made gyros (sp?) with naan, chicken, a delicious sauce and all sorts of other awesomeness. I think she should open her own restaurant--it was so fabulous! Then she had us over for a Halloween party where we had some more of her awesome food and an incredibly fun time. I actually got a couple videos (although only one will upload) from that party. The best part was her husband who is away training for the Army totally surprised her kids at the door at the end of it. I am not posting pictures of my costume yet (stay tuned for the next post) because it wasn't until the day of Halloween that my friend pulled out all the stops (the hair, the eyelashes, etc.) for me.
3 comments:
looks like a super awesome party! way to go elke! and your cinderella was great!!
This blog was so sweet! I am so happy that we live in the same place again!! It is the awesomeist!!!!!
MAN! I keep hearing about Elka (Sp) I need to really meet this woman. :-) You did look FAB at the party!
Post a Comment