Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My night to shine (literally)


(Thank you for the pic Tina!)
I think the only reason I had the courage to get dressed up for Halloween was because I found battery-operated LED lights. Who could resist such a thing? My costume is courtesy of the thrift store, one deranged seamstress and one very talented hair and makeup lady (thank you again Elke!).






Wow boys, where'd you get those great costumes? :-)



Thanks to this beautiful lady in red, our ward had one rocking Halloween party!
How cute is this costume?


This was too funny!
This family knows how to do Halloween!




Halloween was so much fun this year--I'm trying to think what costume I could add lights to next year!

6 comments:

6L's said...

your costume was awesome! sorry mine was a bit too 'saucy' as someone told me. i guess preggo women should stick to preggo costumes instead of trying to make an XL work! lovin that picture of amy wheeler, lol!!

Lesley said...

Linda you are so fantastic! Your hair alone screamed Cinderella, the lighted dress was the perfect touch. Looks like a great party.

snapie said...

You are the coolest! I love this post. You look MARVELOUS DARLING!!!!!I missed the sumo that was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Linda, you looked amazing! I especially loved the lights. Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!! You looked awesome in that dress! Dressing up for Halloween has always been my favorite part.

Eric and Rozanne said...

That was a fun party and a fun night! I stole a few of your pictures that I wanted because I didn't get many good ones this year. I did get a cute one of Spencer, Jesikah, and Isley though.