Don't you love it when the only help you have to take a picture is a 4 yr. old? It is SO much harder to straighten my hair here with the humidity. But every once in a while I still do it and I love it. My hair is longer than it looks here, the front layers are just shorter.

And now here is my hair after I washed it, went to sleep and woke up in the morning. The curls are great. Not so much the frizz.

I can't decide which way is better. And please excuse this narcissistic post--it's for posterity's sake. ;-)
6 comments:
I love the natural curls, all you did was wash it and then went to sleep, that is beautiful.
I love the curls. Ive always wanted curly hair.
I love you both ways you are
FAB-YA-LUS!!!!!!!!!!
i LOVE your curls, but striaght is a nice change here and there! :)
I like the curls,Nay envy the curls. I have always wished my hair was curly and can't understand why people who have curly straighten it. I guess you always want what you don't get.
OK, so I'm the only guy commenting. I am still qute secure in my manhood. I LOVE the curls! Reminds me of my hair...when I had it.
Post a Comment