Jer and I were at the commissary yesterday and in the produce section we kept smelling something really good. We finally found the source--it was these decorative brooms that have been soaked (or something) in some awesome smelly oils. There were 3 kinds--cinnamon, apple cinnamon, orange cinnamon--and we went for the orange one. It was less than $5 and now we have it hanging in our living room and the house smells SO good. Perfect for fall--thank you smelly broom.
5 comments:
I have to get me one!
I'll tell Babs. Sometimes this place smells like a used horse.
i LOVE those things! they have them at walmart and i think it was cracker barrell too. we've had the cinnamon before. i haven't smelled orange but i bet that's great too!
I want a smelly broom...... I guess I'll have to go.
hi it is Bella love curly its way better witch do you like
Post a Comment