On my wedding anniversary (which was yesterday), my husband bought flowers for two other women, and none for me....and I couldn't be happier! Jer passed everything singing-wise and was totally awesome last night. The flowers were for his accompanist and voice teacher who I like a lot. They actually seem to care a great deal about Jer getting his Master's degree (I wish his previous professors had been like this). I did record some of the performance which I need to put on here but I usually blog upstairs on the fast computer and right now I'm downstairs on my slow laptop so I can't do it yet.
Jer and I tend to do nothing much for our anniversaries. We may go to dinner or do a regular date thing but from the early days of having absolutely no money, we just have never really done anything spectacular. Maybe at 20 years we'll have to break our tradition or something (I just realized that will be in 2012 when we are supposed to go to Disneyworld, hmmm). But yesterday was still a wonderful time--we spent the morning at the temple, Jer did his recital, and then we got to spend time with awesome friends and family. It doesn't get much better than that!
4 comments:
He did so well! I'm so glad we got to go.
Sure wish I was there. Can't wait for the video!!!!
I am so glad to hear that it went well! Can't wait to hear for my very own ears. :-) Congratulations to the both of you. It's so nice to be done something that you worked so hard for
Almost there. Way to go!
Post a Comment