Thursday, October 15, 2009

$2, I want my $2


I have decorated for Halloween/Thanksgiving. Here are my 3 fake pumpkins (I used to have 4 'til a javelina tried to eat one in AZ). The flowers are fake too, but I like them. I felt that my front porch was more Thanksgiving-y than Halloween-y which is on purpose because I don't want to have to redecorate until I am ready to do Christmas. But I felt a bit lame so then I decided to do this decoration (an idea taken from Family Fun magazine) which costs me a total of $2! Two packages of tissue paper--one orange, one purple for $1 each--and viola!


How cute is that?

5 comments:

6L's said...

love it! i'll have to drive my kids by at night. :)

Lesley said...

What a great idea my kids would love that.

Christie said...

SO FUN! I love it.

snapie said...

Awesome!!!!

Grandpa Howe said...

I have always been in awe of your tremendous talents, especially when it comes to decorating. WOW!