Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sweet Sixteen

I'm getting better. My oldest child turned 16 just 2 weeks ago and I'm already blogging about it. I even decorated for his birthday as you can see below. He was so thrilled. :-)Part of the Howe family was visiting with us and so we had an awesome time with them and with the Youngs too!







At this age, it's all about the money.
Although Jr. isn't the biggest kid in the family right now, he was the biggest at birth, weighing in at 10 lbs. 12 oz. You'd really have to be diabetic or something to beat that. I was just shy of my 19th birthday when I had him (and Jer was a month shy of his) so he really has been raised by children. And somehow he has survived and is quite the awesome young man! We love you Junior!

3 comments:

Jun said...

Still don't feel any different.

Eric and Rozanne said...

He really is an awesome kid. Alex says Nick and Junior are his two greatest role models...so much for mom and dad. :) Nice cake!!

Grandpa Howe said...

How can I possibly be old enough to have a grandson that old? It was one of the memories I will cherish forever. It's what families are all about.