So anyway, this is our house for now. I may post some pictures if I ever get it in order but it is a pretty house and we are enjoying it so far!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
New House
We are officially in our second house here at Ft. Campbell (or the area anyway) so we should be done moving until we PCS. We have moved twice every place we have been stationed since we joined the Army 16 years ago. So that is 5 places and 10 moves. I guess our lives would've been a little easier if we'd just stay put. But then I wouldn't have this jetted tub.
Or these awesome neighbors. If you look down the street, the last house on the left with the yellowish siding is the Youngs.
And we would not have had the Budweiser plant right in our backyard. Can we say party?
We also would not have learned about the South's obsession with these bonus rooms which are completely fabulous. They need to make their way west. 





So anyway, this is our house for now. I may post some pictures if I ever get it in order but it is a pretty house and we are enjoying it so far!
So anyway, this is our house for now. I may post some pictures if I ever get it in order but it is a pretty house and we are enjoying it so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Man it is beautiful! Ten times that is a lot of moving!
Amateurs. I think our count is 19 times not counting temporary places while waiting for base housing (like apartments during tech school and my mom's place here in Tucson before we got the base house).
My question is how big is the lawn?
Love the tub.
We've moved about that many times too! It's crazy moving so much! The house is beautiful and I know you will enjoy living so close to the Young's. I love the bonus rooms here too. That is such a nice addition to any house! And, you'll love your new tub when you have the time to relax. :) I still want to help you with your flowers, so call me! ;) Oh, BTW, it was Justice in the mall where I got the webkinz 2 for 1. It was only on select ones, but it won't matter if she doesn't have any yet.
Post a Comment