Monday, April 6, 2009
Park pictures
I have lots and lots of pictures to post. Spring Break is over and it was a lot of fun. I think I did ok entertaining the kids. I think one of my favorite things was going to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. It looked so much better than the 3D I remember. I took the kids to a matinee on one of our yucky weather days and when the lady told me it was going to be $60 I nearly choked. She explained the 3D cost more and then gave us all really nice 3D glasses that we got to keep. I put those puppies away in a safe place after the movie so now I've got to see if there's any good 3D movies to rent yet. Our first day of spring break the weather was fantastic so we went to a park near the river and had some fun. I haven't been to that park since my mom and sister came up here with me in late June last year when I was house hunting. Oh, that reminds me, we've recently discovered that the post is building new housing for E7-8s, so now we are on the housing list for Ft. Campbell. Our lease for this house ends at the end of July (although we don't know if the new housing will be ready by then) and we just feel impressed lately that we shouldn't be wasting extra money to pay down someone else's mortgage. We pay a considerable amount out-of-pocket to live here but it's probably time to suck it up and be more frugal, especially since the housing is now acceptable. This doesn't mean for sure we are moving on post, since we are still waiting to see if the band decides to move Jeremy elsewhere and who knows what else could happen between now and then but there you go. Back to the pictures-- We were probably the only lame-O's at the park without any extra bread so they ducks got Funyuns from us. Hope they're not all dead.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That park bench swings! Cute pics!
I hope I get on post there. It would be cool to live close to you guys again. Tina and I are excited to be there with yall.Oh yeah about the ducks I've seen them try out each others dookie so I am pretty sure they are just fine with the funions.:P
Post a Comment