Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Nashville
I finally took the kids to do something fun in Nashville during spring break. It seems like the only reason I ever go there is to go to the temple but that's probably a good thing. Anyway, I'd been hearing about their Adventure Science Center for a while and figured that was a good place to take them.
I have the added luxury of having the 2 older boys help me keep an eye on the younger kids so it wasn't even stressful despite the fact that the place was very crowded which I hear is the norm. First, here's the shot of the Batman-building as the kids call it. Anytime we drive through Nashville, it's a good way to orient ourselves.
And here's a shot of the Nashville city-scape from inside the science center which really shows what a small-town feel it still has because that's pretty much it for the downtown area.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad you are posting places you are going. It gives me ideas of places to take my kids. I know they would love the science museum.
midnight truffle....mmmmm, i want that! my kids also are so excited to point out the batman building. fun times!
That looks like a fun place...we'll have to go there on our next break! Also, I haven't heard of the midnight truffle. It makes me want to go check it out now. :)
Post a Comment