Friday, April 3, 2009

Oh, come on!

Jer left his filthy basketball clothes on the bathroom floor right up against the cupboards so you had to step on them to get to the sink. I was so mad and decided I was NOT going to pick them up. 3 days went by with them sitting there and just when I was going to go all volcano on him, I knocked a glass container right off the counter onto the tiled bathroom floor and it was saved by those filthy clothes! :-) (I still say the key to a blissful marriage will be separate bathrooms.)

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Too funny! When my brother and I shared a car in college there would be so much junk in there and it would become a "battle of the lazies" to see who would break down and clean it up.

6L's said...

haha, loren has his 'piles' all around our room...drives me nuts! i love the term, 'go all volcano' on him, lol! sounds about like me. :)

Grandpa Howe said...

One word...POWDER