My sons continue to surprise me. I feel like I'm getting a little glimpse inside how guys think finally. What women think is so important, men just don't. What we think is beautiful, men just don't. That's definitely over-generalizing but here's some examples.
The boys started talking about nail polish and how they hate it when girls wear it. Then one of them says black is ok, but red is for old ladies! I must be old because I cannot bring myself to wear black, not even on my toes.
I also like to straighten my hair from time to time although with the humidity here, it's not happening very often. When I do it and I'm sitting here thinking I look like one of those shampoo models swinging their perfectly straight hair around in the spring breeze, apparently all it reminds one of my sons of is that scene from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade when the guy drinks from the wrong cup and his face melts and his hair goes straight and grows out until he's a pile of goo or something.
I give up. :-)
3 comments:
You don't know the half of it Linda.
I like the image of the Indiana Jones Movie. That is stinkin funny!Children....Got ta luv um!
I HATE when I am signed on another account!!! The last post was mine.
Post a Comment