Thursday, March 12, 2009

Amigurumi

I think I must have adult-onset ADD. I am constantly finding new things to distract myself from what I am really supposed to be doing. Amigurumi is my distraction of the week. It started with those socks and then I found these adorable amigurumi patterns. How cute is this little guy?

7 comments:

6L's said...

haha, i would just about bet on it that i have that adult add too! what an adorable little fella!

snapie said...

That is so cute!! You could totally
sell that !! I would buy it! Wish I had your talent.

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! I haven't been brave enough to try to crochet anything other than blankets and, just recently, hats. So cute!

Eric and Rozanne said...

For a first timer, you've really caught on quick! That is adorable little elephant!

The Young's said...

That's awesome Linda. I can't wait until you teach me all these things! Seriously, is this hard?.....I would love to do this for a Young Women's activity.

Grandpa Howe said...

Your talent is absolutely endless!

Anonymous said...

That elephant is so adorable! I might have to learn to crochet just to make these cute little animals!