Friday, August 22, 2008

For my sister

Ok, Jessica, I found my camera today so I thought I'd post the rest of the pictures I had of the upstairs. I'm sure no one but you would be that interested in my attic and toilets but it's nice for me to have a record of how clean things can be! :-) Plus, I must entice you to come visit us. Anyway, here is the upstairs hall with the bathroom on the left and the attic on the right.
The girl's room is behind me and Spencer's is ahead. I really like having a hallway attic. I do not have fond memories of the pull-down attic ladder as you know. I'm sure you can figure out which room is which so I won't bore you with any more commentary.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That attic is better than ours but I hate all attics! They and their exposed insulation have always scared me. Those rooms are well-ordered and large too! And that bathroom looks huge! Very nice house you have there. I shall grace it with my presence one day- one day soon with any luck.