Sunday, June 22, 2008

Precious Picture

I am a really bad mom I guess. I just realized only yesterday that Rose has progressed from scribbling to drawing actual figures on a piece of paper. I remember watching the change with all my other kids but hey, I’ve been a little busy lately. So I watched in astonishment as she was drawing this cute picture yesterday and I could see the head, eyes, mouth, body, arms and legs (the person with the green head and red body)
and then she started furiously making dots all inside the figure and I asked her what it was and she goes “Oh, this is poo-poo in his tummy.” Nice. Only my kids. I tried to be a good mom and tell her we don’t draw pictures of that and so she drew some more figures and put a smaller amount of dots in each figure. When I pointed to one of the figures and asked her what it was, she goes, “That’s Daddy…in a sparkly dress.” According to her, apparently the green-head guy is still full of…well, you know.

3 comments:

Tamra said...

This had to be my favorite post! What great detail your little Rose has added to her art work! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

We had a little boy in sunbeam mention pooh one week during Sharing Time! It was a good thing I had children to set an example for or I would have cracked up! It must be the age.

Grandpa Howe said...

She must be related to me.