(these pink jeeps were EVERYWHERE)and fancy spa treatments--
my family can be found taking trips to Super Walmart,
playing Monopoly
having chicken fights in the pool
going to McDonald’s for ice cream cones and sundaes
having awesome grilling parties, movie nights at the condo, and working on 1000 piece puzzles.
(This never would have happened but it rained the first two days we were there, then it took until the last day to find the missing 8 pieces the 3 year old ran off with--but yea us--I've never done one this big before and actually it's been many years since I've even done a puzzle)
(This never would have happened but it rained the first two days we were there, then it took until the last day to find the missing 8 pieces the 3 year old ran off with--but yea us--I've never done one this big before and actually it's been many years since I've even done a puzzle) We did do some things like normal people here such as visiting some of the state parks
and in particular—the Grand Canyon.
and in particular—the Grand Canyon.We figured with us moving to Tennessee, this might be everyone’s last chance for a while to see it. We’ve been here 5 years and only Jeremy has seen it so far. Spencer said it was lame. You can’t impress everyone—sorry, Grand Canyon.










2 comments:
It sounds like a blast! And you do look awesome!!!
I saw the Grand Canyon from a distance- I'm sure that counts. There's nothing wrong with the simple pleasures. They are so much easier on the pocketbook. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment