
These treat bags were for all of us, even the adults who are really just big kids…I really needed a wide-angle lens but you get the idea. She made 100 Easter eggs packed with rice-krispie treats inside, alongside all the other treats. This is some of the Howe Horde on the Easter hunt and coloring eggs...
(Thank you to Mel, Sarah, and Pete!)I haven’t even mentioned all the food she fixed us yesterday (and every time we see her), the house she lets us destroy on a regular basis, the fact that even though no cousins were at her house to play with for a while when we got there yesterday, she had chalk, and bubbles and jump ropes to play with…I mean, are you kidding me? Barbara, you are awesome, and one day I hope my kids and family love me as much as we all love you! I also hope you get a nap today.
7 comments:
Thank you Linda for posting what so many of us have been thinking. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful, thoughtful and caring woman in our midst. I hope that one day I can be an example as she has been for me.
Yes Linda Thank- you for the fabulous post. We are truly blessed with such a great mother mother-in-law and grandmother.She does so much for all of us and deserves and a wonderful tribute that you have given to her.
6 in-laws? Who's getting married? Interested to know! It must be nice for your kids to live so close to their extended family.
Linda you already have the funniest blog and now you have the most thoughtful! Oh to be that articulate...Barbara is the best! :)
Looks like fun! I can only imagine what it must be like to have such a cool family SO CLOSE--and so many of them, too. Big families are the best. I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter Saturday.
Ahh big families....
Your MIL sounds great!
And you in a tree... you are HOT.
Mom really is the greatest. I hope that some of her awesomeness will rub off on me. If I'm just a tenth as great as mom, I will pretty dang good.
Post a Comment