My husband might have an opportunity to take a weird job for the Army next year in Las Vegas on Nellis AFB. I'm not sure Las Vegas is where I want to finish raising two teenage sons. Is it really sin city? I hear they have awesome schools and living on an air force base would be really interesting, plus being 15 minutes from a temple would be unbelievable, but Vegas? My husband says it's just like Tucson if you ignore the strip or stripping or whatever goes on there. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.
2 comments:
I think you guys would have a lot of fun in Vegas. Besides, you have good boys. =) I hear there is plenty of life away from the strip, so it's pretty easy to ignore. I'll stay posted to see what happens! (Oh, and I hear the Air Force has really nice housing).
LINDA!!!!!
I've so missed you guys.
Well, I'll tell you this about Vegas. It's one of those cities that hubby won't go to for various secret squirrel reasons. I'm not entirely sure what all of them are, but he's convinced that it isn't a safe place to be - for more than just moral reasons. How's that? :-)
Post a Comment