Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby...

Can't take enough pictures of this sweet little guy! Prepare for pictures-by-Grandma overload. I can't believe Joey is a week old today! He is doing so well and already seems bigger than when he got here (we'll find out if that's true at his appointment tomorrow). We got our first picture of the Jeremy Joseph Howes! It is not easy to get smiles out of some of them so I'm super happy with this picture. 

And we finally got a picture of Nick holding his nephew! He didn't drop him or anything.

I got to spend a gorgeous day yesterday with my new grandson--the weather was just incredible--low 70s, breezy--perfect--so I took Joey on his first walk on one of the lovely greenways around here.

And when we got back I took more pictures!!! This little orange kangaroo outfit was too cute to miss. Joey in his "joey" clothes! I love the picture where you can see how long he is and those feet! Mother and son--so much cuteness!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

So stinking adorable!! What a little love he is! Linda you are one good looking grandma :)