Friday, October 21, 2011

Kids these days

These kids crack me up sometimes. I guess watching Spencer pop popcorn was the entertainment this day. My rule of no tv on school days makes them a little desperate.

It has gotten really cold here this week but Rose just learned how to ride her bike a couple weeks ago. We live on the perfect street for her to ride and for me to walk. We measured with the car and it looks like a nearly perfect 1/2 mile circle and it's pretty flat. So yesterday we headed out for a little bike riding after dinner with the younger kids and we started talking about doing it again Saturday morning. I mentioned we didn't need to get up really early and could probably just go around 10 or so. Hannah said no way, I am going to get sunburned. I told her this time of year she'd be fine. And then she goes, "Tell it to my lawyer." :-) I love that girl.

1 comment:

snapie said...

So I wanted to cry laughing at the pic of Spencer making popcorn!!!! HAHAHHAHHAA! Love it! Miss you much my friend and I LOVE that you are on etsy!