Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble

So I had black glitter and was loving the orange and it's October so naturally I wanted to do some Halloween ornaments with the cricut and mop and glo. The first set I did is on the right. I had no idea at the time that I had gotten so lucky putting the names on the Christmas ornaments the first time in vinyl. I just happen to do the pieces in just about the right size to limit "bubbling" because flat vinyl can become really tricky when trying to put it on curved surfaces. I had no idea. You can see below how bad this looks up close. I actually had to cut a piece out of the ghost to even get it to lay down at all. I went back and made four more with smaller pieces (the set on the left) and I think they turned out really well. I'd really like to try and sell them but am not sure where or how to try this. We'll see. I actually really want them all for myself too...I gotta go outside and find a dead little tree to hang them on. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable!

Suzanne said...

You've definitely got the madd skillz!! You are awesome. You should sell them on craigslist!! Or you could get all fancy and get yourself an etsy shop, although I can't claim to know ANYTHING about how that works. These are great.