Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What will they think of next?



They have so many fun things for babies nowadays. And some of them are just brilliant. My friend Jana gave me the teether/food net thing above. This is the best thing ever. Just pop a peeled apple chunk in it and it is gold. I should have listened to Jana about sticking a banana in there though. Uhh...little hard to clean, no? :-)

And then I was watching a little boy for someone and he had this. He could only get a couple pieces of his cereal out at a time, so I took off the lid. Yeah, two seconds later this cereal was all over the floor. Oh. It's a brilliant idea if used right. Isaac now has two despite the fact that he can't use them yet. He does like to chew on the weird lids.

1 comment:

Rozanne said...

Both of those really are brilliant. I had one of the teether net things for Jarem. They can get a lot out of that with no choking hazard. The snack thing is cool too. I saw a similar thing when Jrem was about that age, but I never got one.