Sunday, May 22, 2011
School ending stuff
The kids have all had performances in the past couple months...some things went better than others...Hannah had a choir performance that I completely missed because I was waiting in the wrong area of the school. Thank goodness her dad was part of that performance because he was there for the whole thing. All I got was pictures of the "activity" portion of that day. I should really pay attention to the difference between auditorium and cafeteria...just because they are the same place at the boys' schools doesn't mean all schools are that way. Bad mom award that day. But Hannah did great and I'm sure she will be in choirs for many years to come.
Junior and Nick had a great choir teacher this year and they just had their final performance. I've got video of Junior's solo on a Phantom song but I can't ever get video to load here. Maybe it'll show up on the boys' facebook at some point. Nick had a little too much fun...during the Lion King song, and the "they'll hear my ROAR" part, Nick lets out a loud MEOW...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least you saw part of what i did that day or i would be yelling at you like crazy!!!!!
At least you still have an excuse for being an airhead. I don't! :) Your kids are awesome...give yourself some credit!
Post a Comment