
This was my punishment for thinking I was done with Pinewood Derbies. :-) Hannah has actually had a wonderful Activity Day group here in our branch and she got to end with this Powderpuff Derby. Since it wasn't scout official, I just bought the car from Hobby Lobby and had her paint it. It weighed perfectly but this car came with an axle rod rather than the nails in the scout car. Big mistake. Not a good idea at all. That's what I get for being lazy. Luckily she was easily distracted from her car not doing so good by her good friend (Jessica, who is pictured below) and she ended up having a really fun night.

Spencer had a good time also since Jessica's older sister, Katelyn, was there...:-)

And Rose also had a good time being her crazy self. The older boys were at our old ward setting up for Nick's Eagle Court of Honor which I'll be blogging about soon.

And on the very same day, Hannah got chosen to be a Cool Cat which is great since they only chose 2 kids per quarter from each class. Rose was chosen earlier and I am so proud of Hannah for getting it also.
No comments:
Post a Comment