

Another thing I can't believe I haven't blogged. Maybe I'll post about my first child graduating from high school sometime around Christmas. Speaking of the first child...Jeremy Jr. made the Tennessee All State Choir this year. He was the only student at his school to do so--a few made mid-state (which he did too) but this was a real honor. His dad never even made all state! It was an amazing performance and we are really proud of him. He hates being fussed over though (at least outwardly). He didn't want to go to the school meeting where he was getting an award for this, then last week, he skipped an honors night in which he was getting the "Music student of the year" award (people need to tell parents!), now we are afraid he is going to try to run away from his graduation :-), Just kidding...hopefully. And he also got a $500 scholarship (after auditioning) each semester for being in the choir of the community college he will attend this fall. We are very proud of the things he has done this year and we know the best is yet to come!
2 comments:
That's fantastic!!! Handsome and humble, young women I am sure are swooning. Graduating....I am having a hard time thinking that Bella only has 8 years till she is a legal adult. That has got to be weird.
That is so awesome that he made all state! Your family is very musically talented. Congrats on the scholarships too!
Post a Comment