Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Break















This isn't the only thing we did over Spring Break but pretty close! I don't know why we keep bowling when we are all so terrible at it. But Monday on post it's always a $1 for shoes and each game. Can't beat a family outing for about $20. Jer took some of the kids swimming on post and they went to the park one day too. I purchased Nashville zoo memberships because I have been promising the kids forever that we'd go but thanks to the weather that still hasn't happened. Jer had to work over the break too but it was just kind of nice to take a break from the chaos that school every day can bring. I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in, making the kids clean their rooms, playing games with the kids and just relaxing. The best part is with the break being this late, we have a month left of school now! And that means we move in just over a month! Yikes!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

On picture 5 chubby looks like he's saying " Help me agggghhhhhh!!!!"

Rozanne said...

We love bowling. I love how you guys just have a good time being together and playing games and stuff. It seems like for us if we had a week together at home, everyone would be fighting all the time. I need to keep learning from you. :)