Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy 40th Anniversary


Any excuse to use that Cricut!! Just kidding. This card may not get to them on time, so this way they can still see it on their anniversary. Jer's parents have been married for 40 years today. That is completely amazing and inspiring. When you can hold things together for that long and that well and have 10 children in the process, you truly bless them all and everyone around you. And all of our 26 children (so far--and I hope I counted right) will forever be in their debt to that great accomplishment by two people that we love so much! Thank you and Congratulations!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That card looks incredible! You have super skills Linda! Mom and Dad really are quite inspiring.

Grandpa Howe said...

The card is priceless! I told the three still-at-home kids that their mother is a saint for having put up with me for so long and Danny said "The Saint and the Hobo"..."A timeless love story."

They are all sure that if it wasn't for their Mom I'd be a hobo...and they are right.