It's 10 degrees outside! The kids on the way home from church yesterday when the snow was really starting to come down were discussing how they were going to put their pajamas on backwards, flush ice cubes down the toilet and put spoons under their pillows immediately on returning home in the hopes of not having school today. I told them they probably didn't need to worry about it since things were looking pretty hopeful for them and one of them said--"we don't want no ghetto snow". They got what they wanted--and they are home today and jumping in the trampoline covered in snow. My sister-in-law Amy lives in Minnesota but lucky for her she flew to Tucson right before they got--what was it?--20 inches of snow. Yikes!
Monday, December 13, 2010
"No Ghetto Snow"
It's 10 degrees outside! The kids on the way home from church yesterday when the snow was really starting to come down were discussing how they were going to put their pajamas on backwards, flush ice cubes down the toilet and put spoons under their pillows immediately on returning home in the hopes of not having school today. I told them they probably didn't need to worry about it since things were looking pretty hopeful for them and one of them said--"we don't want no ghetto snow". They got what they wanted--and they are home today and jumping in the trampoline covered in snow. My sister-in-law Amy lives in Minnesota but lucky for her she flew to Tucson right before they got--what was it?--20 inches of snow. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are correct...I flew out of Minneapolis at 640pm friday night and the snow started about 10pm. Minneapolis got about 20 inches of snow...and I was happily wondering around Tucson in flip flops!
whew! can you imagine if we got 20 inches here?? LOL
What a difference a few days make. I'm glad we got out when we did.
I don't even think I got any pictures of the snow. How sad! I haven't been very motivated to take pictures lately since my blog is so far behind. Maybe I can get caught up over Christmas break. You are doing so awesome on your blog catch-up (by the way). You are giving me inspiration!!
Post a Comment