Monday, November 22, 2010

Halloween 2010




The night of the branch Halloween party I was at the hospital with Isaac. He had just been admitted that morning for jaundice. So these pictures are all courtesy of my husband who luckily was able to take all the kiddos and they had a great time. I had managed to fill our plastic cauldron with our standard 20 lbs. of candy before I even had the baby so at least everything was ready. Our costumes are packed away in the garage and I wasn't about to dig them out so I bought a witch costume for Hannah and a Princess Fiona one for Rose. Jer did the green face paint for her. The picture is pretty blurry unfortunately but at least I could kind of see what she looked like. And Spencer used the old cheap and easy "Facebook" costume from an episode of The Office. Of course, at the party Jer was hugely impressed and insanely jealous of this family and their star wars costumes!

No comments: