Monday, July 12, 2010

New stuff

I may have posted about this before but I LOVE this new candy bar. I could only take a picture of the wrapper because I ate the candy too fast. Jer and I try just about any new kind of dessert/candy thing we come across. I loved peanut butter M&Ms when they came out but the peanut butter and jelly ones were a little weird. The pretzel ones aren't bad and Jer really likes the coconut. I like the Mint 3 Musketeers when I'm in the mood for mint but I really love these truffle crisp ones. I think 3 Musketeers are probably my favorite candy bar. Probably the closest thing to tasting like a frosting-stuffed candy bar. Any new ice cream always finds its way into our freezer. Winners have been things like Eggnog, Pumpkin, Spumoni and we just tried Blue Bell's Grooms Cake. Not bad. The commissary is now carrying a yummy-looking gelato and I'm sure I'll be trying that soon.

2 comments:

6L's said...

mmm...i like this one too!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I haven't tried this! Now I'm going to have to. I like the coconut M&M's but can never find them. Watch the commissary for the Banana Pudding ice cream...I think it's Blue Bell. That was good if you like that kind of thing.