Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day to him, happy every day ever after to me?


The pictures probably speak for themselves but Jer got this new grill-contraption for Father's day. We busted the thermometer on the right side shoving it into the suburban but when he went to Lowe's to try and buy a replacement, the guy just took one off another grill, told Jer to put it in his pocket and go. Sweet. I like Lowe's. They win over Home Depot for many reasons. One is their military discount and the fact that one time I forgot to ask for it and the lady checking me out started talking through her teeth without moving her mouth to remind me about it. Apparently they had been told not to remind people to ask for it but yea for her. Anyway, Jer has grilled a couple times on it, the first time led to an impromptu little party but I know he's already blogged about it. The grilled pineapples he did that had been dipped in coconut milk and sugar and cinnamon were phenomenal. Now if Jer could just quit work and grill all day, my life would be complete.

2 comments:

snapie said...

That really is beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your updated posts! I love your background! It inspired me to finally change my own and use one from that website.