
For the past couple months I've been avoiding chocolate because a book my dad got me after the kidney stone episode said chocolate is high in oxylates which is what makes the stones so if I avoid it--then maybe I'll be safe. I try hard not to cheat although this isn't the best time of the year for this plan. I did lose 10 lbs. right off the bat just because I'm not sneaking a bite of chocolate here, there and apparently everywhere. Thank goodness I'm finding things to replace chocolate cravings before I get any thinner. :-) Here's a couple of them. The citrus spice kind tastes just like the stuff in the family cookbook (which is made with lemonade and Tang) and the apple cinnamon is pretty good too. Just thought I'd share.
4 comments:
i can tell you've lost weight...didn't know you were skipping the chocolate. you look great!
We have a pumpkin spice one that supposed that I hear is pretty good but I haven't tried it because I always choose the chocolate.
I was forced as a teen to not have Chocolate for two years. (ASK ME LATER) It was the worst two years ever! I salute you!
WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET STEPHENS????????
Post a Comment