Friday, December 11, 2009

Happiness is...#7

Happiness is having a garage to park in when the weather gets stinking cold and I'm the one that has to get up and take the kids to seminary!

7 comments:

Christie said...

HERE HERE!!!! I am loving my garage this year... first time ever

Benjamin said...

Make my lazy brother take them. Then you can post about how happiness is sleeping in. lol

6L's said...

so true! i don't even do the seminary thing yet but taking the kids to school and SO cold out....i really appreciate being parked in the garage!

snapie said...

One day maybe. Sigh. Bubba was freezing his butt off this morning and scraping the ice was a bummer. But the positive was it really woke me up stepping outside!

Jeremy said...

Uh, Ben your "lazy" brother takes them almost everday except when I don't hve PT or work (which is rare) Do you get up @ 5am everyday? I miss release time seminary & being exempt from PT at Fort Huachuca(no such incentive program here) :-(

Eric and Rozanne said...

I appreciate my garage so much too when it's cold and when it's rainy too. It's makes me wonder how we made it all those years without one.

Linda said...

Just commenting on my own post because I finally put a picture on my profile and I want to see if it worked. :-)