Monday, March 30, 2009

Another cake idea

This wasn't my idea but I had to share. These also aren't my photos, but again, had to share. Laura, my awesome vting companion, put these photos on her blog which is on my sidebar. She gave me permission to use them. One of the boys' young men leaders is Laura's husband (red shirt) and he let the teacher's quorum come over to make this cake for their combined mutual activity this week.
Laura has twin 4 year old boys that seemed to love using the bigger boys as jungle gyms. It was pretty cute. Now back to the cake. I have no idea what the cake is made of but I do know the kitty "stuff" is made from tootsie rolls that have been microwaved somewhat. The boys kept burning their fingers messing with them. I love the added touch of a real (newly purchased) litter box and scoop.Isn't that appetizing? :-)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I've got the recipe if you're interested. :D Amy Wheeler will be so jealous! She's been dying for an excuse to make one of these.

Teah said...

I have no words for that cake...LOL

Suzie Howe said...

GROSS!!!

Grandpa Howe said...

Ah, leave it to boys to come up with a cake that looks like a litter box!

Snelders Family said...

Aren't boys fun.